Through a partnership with the Metro-St. Louis Community Tax Coalition and the St. Louis Tax Assistance Program, St. Louis College Prep will be offering free tax preparation sessions at the school on select Saturdays in February, March and April.
The sessions are open to the public and will be held from 9:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. on Feb. 4, Feb. 18, March 4, March 18, and April 1.
Participants are asked to bring:
- Photo Identification (Driver’s License, State ID, etc.)
- Social Security Card (For you and your dependents)
- Copy of previous year’s Return
- Form W-2 from your employer(s), 1099s, and any other income
- Bank account and routing number(s) for Direct Deposit
- Landlord address, phone number and rent receipts for Circuit Breaker
- Tuition/education expense receipts for 2014
- Paid documents and receipts for residential energy credits
- Form 1095 – Affordable Care Act Health Care Documentation (new for 2014)
For more information visit http://mctcfreetax.org/ or http://stlouistap.org/ or call (314) 690-3570.